Here’s a couple more pictures of my new hair. This was before school today and I was ready to go, so I didn’t want to stop and look at Mommy for the pictures.
So cute!!! Ruby is headed towards very similar hair, very soon! It's the screaming & crying & carrying on when I comb it in the morning that I can't take anymore...
so cute! G's is just a tad longer than that now and I think it's too long. I mean, I think it looks good when I can brush it, but she HATES HATES HATES me brushing it, so she's real close to having another bob.
So cute!!! Ruby is headed towards very similar hair, very soon! It's the screaming & crying & carrying on when I comb it in the morning that I can't take anymore...
ReplyDeleteso cute! G's is just a tad longer than that now and I think it's too long. I mean, I think it looks good when I can brush it, but she HATES HATES HATES me brushing it, so she's real close to having another bob.
ReplyDeleteOh, dear; you look so grown up!!
ReplyDelete