C is for Cubbies October 02, 2007 Happy Tuesday, Grandma C! Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels fashion Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousOctober 2, 2007 at 6:05 PMAre you sure C isn't for "cutie"?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 2, 2007 at 7:47 PMToo cute!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMelissa @ Banana MigraineOctober 3, 2007 at 8:21 AMShe looks so cute! She looks bigger to me too in this picture.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRodOctober 3, 2007 at 10:00 AMAre you sure "C" isn't for Colorado? Or Cowboys? Or Cardinals? Yep, can't win it all every year! Go Cowboys!You look great!Papa BeagleReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 3, 2007 at 12:18 PMAre you sure "C" isn't for Christian?I am a CI am A C-HI am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!and you know the rest of the song...Agape,MeshiReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 3, 2007 at 12:54 PMYou are all wrong C is definately for Cubbies and they are definately going to win with Nebraska on their side. She looks awesome in her little outfit. I know if the Cardinals were in, she'd be rooting for them too!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmyOctober 3, 2007 at 6:15 PMWow! She is getting so big. What an adorable photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReply~ Teresa ~October 3, 2007 at 6:25 PMWhat a big girl in this picture!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!
Are you sure C isn't for "cutie"?
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute! She looks bigger to me too in this picture.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure "C" isn't for Colorado? Or Cowboys? Or Cardinals? Yep, can't win it all every year!
ReplyDeleteGo Cowboys!
You look great!
Papa Beagle
Are you sure "C" isn't for
ReplyDeleteChristian?
I am a C
I am A C-H
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!
and you know the rest of the song...
Agape,
Meshi
You are all wrong C is definately for Cubbies and they are definately going to win with Nebraska on their side. She looks awesome in her little outfit. I know if the Cardinals were in, she'd be rooting for them too!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! She is getting so big. What an adorable photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl in this picture!
ReplyDelete