Friday, November 5, 2010

Very nice big sisters!

One of my new baby bloggy friends has two big sisters who did special movies because they love their baby sister a lot.  They are pretty good, I think!

Here’s what Mommy wrote about them…
These two very neat videos were done for a PTA project by a 9-year-old and a 2nd grader who have a 2-month-old sister with DS.  I’ve recently come to know of this family through one of the forums I frequent.  I think the fact that they wanted to do this for their project is wonderful, and I’m happy to share them for you to enjoy as well.

(Two embedded videos below.)

1 comment:

  1. Very well done! Please tell those kids it's great!!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!