Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good report from Miss L

Here’s a little piece from a note Mommy got from Miss L today… she helps me learn how to climb and run and get stronger.

I came by the classroom to get her and I was helping her get ready.  She stood there and started squatting in place.  I asked her what she was doing and she tells me, "I plie`-ing" …  It was hilarious!!!

I’m learning so much in dance class that I have to share it at school! You should try it! Just put your feet together and bend your knees… Plie` everybody!

(If you missed some of my stories about dance class, you can go here.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little uncoordinated, but I'll try some "plie'-ing" before I go to bed tonight ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!