Skip to main content

Hopping hectic halloween

Braska reporting: Thursday was a very big day. Halloween AND Grandma C’s birthday.  There was a bunch of fun stuff that we can show you so I won’t talk too much…

This is my class, well, one of them.  I also go to Mr. H’s class but it’s a LOT more kids.
class1

Mommy came to the party and brought my cheer outfit to be my costume. We kind of forgot to get new costumes this year.
mommybraska

Since it was raining a lot, we didn’t get to have our parade outside. So we went to the gym. It’s kind of a long walk, but I did a good job following the class. (Sometimes I like to not follow so well…) Then we sat in the gym for a little bit to see all the costumes.
braskaschool1braskaschool4schoolparty1

Jack was Spiderman and Dashlyn was a cute black kitty. They’re both in my class. We’ve been friends for a long time. We’ve had halloween pictures with them for a few years.
jackbraska1dashlyn1

Their mom, Miss Julie, did some super fun games and we made neat things.
braskaschool2braskaschool3braskaschool5

She also got out silly string at the end.  And here’s a secret… I do NOT like to be gotten with silly string!!!!!!!  Can you tell?  I was screaming, “STOP! I don’t like it!”
braskaschool6

So Mrs. F let me help her get the kids that wanted more. And that was WAY more fun. 
braskaschool8

This was my favorite one. J is my favorite guy from school, and he really liked the silly string. So we got him good and we all laughed a lot!
braskaschool7

After school, we went down to Grandma C’s house to help her give out candy. Kinlee decided to put on my bumblebee costume from last year.  We went out right at the end to just a few houses. Grandma C and Daddy took us.
sisters-costume1sisters-costume2

At the end of the night, we were all very tired, but we stopped for a pic with Mommy before we left.
mommygirls-edit

This was us last year with Mommy. 
mommygirls

Wonder what we’ll be next year!?!?

Comments

  1. Looks like you girls had LOTS of fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Love,
    Papa beagle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)