Monday, August 3, 2009

Catch-up: A new park

Our group of friends who have the “extra” cool genes like me met at the park a couple weeks ago.  But it was a different park than we usually go to, so I had all kinds of new things to look at. 

I think you all know by now that I just LOVE to swing.  And this park had swings!  Yay for swings!  So Daddy took me over and pushed me on the swings for a while.  I could just do that all day long!

I like to crawl all around, and Jack’s sister Madelyn crawled right around with me. 


We went on the slides too.  There was a bunch of slides.

And there was a thing that the bigger kids were climbing on, but I couldn’t do it yet.  So I just got inside and peeked out the window.

Here’s all of us, except for one tiny baby who had to go home earlier.  Look at all those boys with me!

5 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE the braids Braska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooooo...the odds are definitely in your favor, Braska Bean! With all of that charm, it's a good thing your Daddy was there to intervene if necessary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable crew Braska! I am so glad that you have found so many new friends to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that top picture

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!