Skip to main content

Home and happy

100MEDIA$IMAG0427

We’re home. Back from Grammy’s.  And we had a really fun time there!  But it’s fun to come home and see Mommy and Daddy, too. 

Before bed last night, we piled up on Mommy. Usually we wrestle and roll on the floor with Daddy most of the time, but he was busy, so KiKi asked Mommy to sit on the floor. Then we got her!

I’ve been telling them all about what we did and stuff while we were at Grammy’s.  KiKi likes to steal my stories, though. She talks a lot faster than me, too.  But this morning I got up first, and I went in to wake up Mommy.  Then we stayed in bed for a while and talked about the fun things we did.  Until I told her, “Mommy? I want some bef-tist.”  That means I wanna get out of bed and go eat yogurt or oatmeal or something yummy.  So we did.

IMAG0305

Today we went down to Auntie Rachel’s house to let Cami out and play for a bit. Cami is their new puppy. She is already getting BIG from when we first saw her. She scares me a little because she gets excited to see me.   And she is as tall as my head, so she can knock me over when she gets too excited. But she played for a while so me and KiKi could watch Wow Wow Wubzy while we had some lunch.  We don’t get that show at home, so we always watch it at Auntie Rachel’s when we visit.  Cami was all tired out when we left, so she went back in her bed and took a nap.

What’s next??  Gotta start getting ready for school now! My new class starts on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)