Skip to main content

Mommy life: Just plain swamped

Thing are very very busy. I’m sorry we’re so behind around here.  I’ll put a couple little videos from cheer this past Sunday below so you can have a little something neat to see. They're preparing for their first competition on 10/6.

I’ve got LOTS of great pics and Braska’s doing GREAT in gen ed kindergarten at the new private school.  I’d love to be able to document all of it like I used to, but life has other ideas.  I will make a point to catch up very soon I hope.  I’m trying to finish making about 30 cheer bows for the girls’ cheer squads right now, as a way to make a few bucks toward their costs.
(Peek at what I got done yesterday.)

0828122028a

Oh, and Milford, Indiana… I’d love to talk to you if you have questions about anything.  Thanks for visiting and catching up on so many old posts! Smile Email me at braskasmom atgmail com if you wanna chat.

Here's cheer videos... In the first, Braska's in the middle, in the dark pink tank top.

And in this one, Braska's the "flyer" (one being held up) in the second group from the left. The girls holding her (base) are also members of the squad, not just teen buddies, so it's very cool!

Comments

  1. I so miss my girls. Thanks for sharing all these videos. It helps (a little). Please give them hugs from Grammy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)