Skip to main content

First Day of 3-School

On Monday, since I’m 3 now and everything, I got to go to 3-School!  Mommy calls it “pre-school” but I think she doesn’t say it right, because all us in there are 3, so it must be 3-School!

I get to go to my same school as where I was going before on Mondays, but now I get to go 4 days every week, in the morning time.  I was pretty excited to go, but Mommy wanted to take pictures, and I was just wanting to get in the van and get there!!

Here’s some that she took in front of our house. That’s my backpack.  I like to say “backpack.”  (I learned it on Signing Time, you know.  Mommy got me the ones from the library a few weeks ago to teach me the words and signs that I would need at school and the ones about birthdays, since I had one of those too!  There’s a Signing Time for everything!!)

”Ok, Mommy. Quick, take a picture.”


”Look,THEY are leaving, it must be time for school!”

“Backpack. Check.”


”Shoes, Sure Steps. Check. Check.”


After school, me and Jack talked about it a little.  He’s been there a few weeks, so he knows the kids in our class a little better. It was just my first day.

”Hi, Jack. What did you think of school today?”


”Hey, did you see this scratchy stuff we’re sitting on??”


“Do This! Put your tongue out like this!”

(Mommy note: One of Braska’s favorite things lately is to tell someone, usually Jack or KiKi, to “do this!” and show them something. Hitting blocks together, banging on a drum, stomping her feet on the floor…she learned it from her teacher at pre-preschool, and it’s SO funny to see.)

”Look, there goes the bus, and the other one, and the other one.  Someday we might ride them, but it’s fun that our mommies pick us up!”


”Ok, hugs before you go home.”


”Muuuuaaah!  No smooch for me today???”
 

This is gonna be a fun year of school!!!

Comments

  1. Yay Braska!!!! You sure are a big girl now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and Jack and the others will learn a lot and have a lot of fun! Great to be at your 3rd birthday party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful kiddo. I sure wish Soph could be closer to you, well, all of us really. When did you go and get so grown up?
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY love the 3 school :)
    Your too cute Braska!! Has to be said Jack is too stinking cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics are cute beyond words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)