Saturday, November 17, 2012

One big fun birthday party for SIX!

Today was my big fun birthday party!  I’m not quite 6 yet, but I will be on Wednesday.

Auntie Cheryl decorated my cupcakes and they were SO cute!
cupcakes

I had friends there from lot of different groups and places…  35 kids!  (A couple were missing from the picture…)birthdaygroup1

Plus lots of parents and some teachers and grown-up friends.

It was really nice that so many people came out for my party today. 

Thanks, everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone for coming. It was fun. Can't wait to see you for number 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry we missed it - looks fabulous.
    Happy Birthday Braska!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Love your cupcakes. We will be celebrating a 6th birthday soon too.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!