Friday, March 20, 2009

Bubbles and balls

Last week, Daddy and Mommy cleaned out their cars one day when it was really warm outside. While they worked, I played with my color balls. I just LOVE them! Great gift, Papaw!!


Yesterday, my PT came to see me. I worked really hard at making my legs stronger. She made me bend over from standing up and pick things up on the floor. It was so hard! And then I climbed all the way up the stairs from Daddy's room downstairs!! Everyone was really excited! Since I did so good, I got to play bubbles. They are my favorite!
(Mommy note: Anyone want to guess what my favorite part of this pic is? Think fine motor... Isn't it funny that our Mommy brains work this way!!)

3 comments:

  1. Pointing! She's pointing! Yeah, our Mommy brains are funny, aren't they? My friend sent me a pic of her daughter's first birthday, where the guest of honor was dipping her finger into the frosting, and my first honest I swear it response was, "She's isolating her finger! How awesome!!" Which was... not the point of THAT picture, as it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you even ASKED me to guess, I was noticing that little finger point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Look at that finger pointing! Now Jack just needs to learn "Hello?"

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!