Skip to main content

38/366 Looking snazzy for voting

Today I went to school, then we went to let Cami out (She’s our cousin-dog) and saw Daddy for a little while at lunch.  After that, we went to a place that does hair and stuff to faces so girls can be all prettied up. We didn’t go there to get haircuts, but me and KiKi wanted to get haircuts.  Mommy’s been saying we needed them for a while, so we asked and she said we could do it…

KiKi was WAY excited, and she wanted to go first….
kikihaircut1kikihaircut2

When she was getting her hair cut, she got all quiet and did so good being still. 
kikihaircut3


Then it was my turn.  My hair was getting really really long and it got tangled sometimes.  I tried to sit still but since I have to tilt my head when I look at things, Mommy had to help hold me straight for the cutting part.  So there aren’t pictures of that… but then I got to have the blow dryer.  I do LOVE that!
braskahairbeforebraskahair2

Mommy told the lady to take 3 inches off mine and 2 off of KiKi’s.  I think we turned out cute!  KiKi was so silly that she didn’t want to do her “after” picture, so that’ll have to come another day…
braskahairafter

Tonight, after Daddy got home, we went to vote.  I helped Mommy pick…
voting1

On the way out, I stopped for a photo op.  I hear those are important to people we vote for.  I win the cute contest!
voting2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)