Friday, May 11, 2012

132/366 Leaving my mark at school

(Mommy apologies for the delayed posting of these… getting caught up soon!)

May 11 is my daddy’s birthday.  But I forgot to take a picture with him!  Oh no!

We’re having a party for him in a few weeks, so we’ll do pictures then. 

This is where I did my hand print for school.  The kids that are going to kindergarten get to put their hands on the wall and leave them there for a while…  it’s pretty neat.  Miss Natalie, Jack’s teacher, let me come with them so I could have my hand next to his. 

Mine is the red one over my head… 
braskahandprint1

I was being silly about this picture stuff.
braskahandprint2

Here’s Miss Natalie with Jack and Me.  She was my teacher a couple years ago with I was 3.  And she’s Jack’s this year. 
jackbraskanatalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!