Skip to main content

Happy birthday, Grandma C!










Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Grandma C! :) You have some beautiful memories stored up already with sweet Braska and so many more wonderful ones ahead! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday greetings! I'm finding these occasions come around about every year. With ever-increasing speed.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Braska. The only thing that could make it better is an in-person cuddle. Thanks Jennifer and thanks Rod--you are so right. Everytime I turn around I am getting older and creakier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't put my comment in again in the Other category. Very weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great pics! Did you take those?

    Happy Birthday Grandma C! My Gabi's birthday is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures Braska! You and your granny are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandma C--I don't know what's up with the "other" option... I can't seem to find anyone else that it's happening to. Anyone out there?

    Shannon--I think I took the 2nd and 3rd ones, if I remember correctly, but they were all taken with my camera. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying the other... if this posts, it worked for me!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Carole! You look more like you could be the mom than the grandma! You must have had M when you were 10 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan-you are wonderfully kind. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com