Thursday, October 4, 2007

Me and food

Since everyone always asks Mommy about if I'm eating or not, I thought I'd tell you what's been up lately. The good news is that I'm starting to like eating food, even though I'm still not into drinking anything. Today I made a real mess, and Mommy let me do it! Miss Louise always tells Mommy to just let me make a mess, but usually Mommy likes to keep things clean while I'm eating. But this time, she took my shirt off and let me play. I ate pretty much of the little jar, and I chewed on my hands a little too. They taste better when they have food on them. But I did sure end up in a mess.

Look what Pop did last time I got all messy with food. Mommy told him no more of that!

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute Braska! Keep eating the good stuff!! We're very proud of you! Love, Nico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Braska - isn't getting messy fun?!!! (Not so much for the mommies who clean it up though ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cutie! I won't tell your mommy that you ate two jars for my mommy and that all this eating craziness is just you messing with her a little:-) And being silly is what little girls do best!! Have you tried blowing Rasberries with a mouth full of food? Mommies really hate that but it is fun for us babies! Talk to you soon- Gracie K

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!