Skip to main content

Me and food

Since everyone always asks Mommy about if I'm eating or not, I thought I'd tell you what's been up lately. The good news is that I'm starting to like eating food, even though I'm still not into drinking anything. Today I made a real mess, and Mommy let me do it! Miss Louise always tells Mommy to just let me make a mess, but usually Mommy likes to keep things clean while I'm eating. But this time, she took my shirt off and let me play. I ate pretty much of the little jar, and I chewed on my hands a little too. They taste better when they have food on them. But I did sure end up in a mess.

Look what Pop did last time I got all messy with food. Mommy told him no more of that!

Comments

  1. You're so cute Braska! Keep eating the good stuff!! We're very proud of you! Love, Nico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Braska - isn't getting messy fun?!!! (Not so much for the mommies who clean it up though ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cutie! I won't tell your mommy that you ate two jars for my mommy and that all this eating craziness is just you messing with her a little:-) And being silly is what little girls do best!! Have you tried blowing Rasberries with a mouth full of food? Mommies really hate that but it is fun for us babies! Talk to you soon- Gracie K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com