Monday, January 19, 2009

Walking, babies, and lookin' good!

I've been doing more practice with my walker. I like it alot! I even go and tell Mommy that I want to take walks. I tell her "Wa-wa-walk!" But sometimes my PT makes me do it more than I want. Mommy says it's her job and it helps me, but I give her sassy looks anyway. This was from when she came on Thursday.


Here's a movie of me practicing with Daddy. It's a little dark because it was close to bedtime.
video

I still don't like to sit in my Elmo chair alot, but I do like it to be right next to me. Mommy thinks I'm silly. I just like to sit by him while I'm watching my shows.


Saturday morning we had to get ready for going out and I had a quick bath. I found a little mirror in the tub that I never noticed before. Maybe Mommy will get me a bigger one.


We got dressed and ready. I got to wear a new jacket that my friend Larkin passed on to me after Sophie was too big for it. Thanks Larkin and Sophie!


We went to Auntie Janice's baby shower, or I guess it was really for Baby Xander who will be here soon, next month right after Kinlee's coming. Xander is so lucky! He got a whole bunch of cool stuff!
Shay even got neat presents, too. She's gonna be a big sister like me. Miss Cheryl helped her with her things. Her favorite was an Ariel doll. She LOVES Ariel!


I didn't get a nap before, so I fell asleep and took a long nap while everyone was eating and playing games. It was comfy!


On Sunday, I got to wear a dress that I got last year. I finally got big enough for it! It's pink and soft with little sparkly snowflakes. It even matched my BabyLegs, and they kept me toasty warm for church.

8 comments:

  1. You sure are lookin good. Great job walking!
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Gosh you are walking so good Braska! You will be walking on your own in no time!

    I also LOVE your pink dress. You looked absolutely beautiful in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a face! She is a doll baby! She is going to be walking with out that soon! So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over your cuteness Braska!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, Braska? YOU ARE TERRIFIC! Way to go, Mom and Dad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Braska! You are looking great! Keep up the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Braska, with all that exercise, you're going to be walking super before long. I'm glad you like your friend Elmo. I think he likes to watch you play!
    Love you!! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog through Henry's mommy. Your daughter is adorable!!! What a cutie. I have an 18 month old daughter with a little something extra as well. I will be checking back in if you are okay with that. I love her name, and the explanation of how you thought of it.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!