Skip to main content

Good eyes

I had a pretty good appointment today at Dr. C’s office. We had to wait a little bit, but it wasn’t too bad. I found some fun things to do in the meantime. braskaeyecenter1


I even met some new really cute baby friends. They’re “extra” special like me. It’s always fun to meet pretty babies when we go to the kid’s hospital.

Then we went back and talked to Dr. C. Mommy will explain more about all that big-people talk on her page. All I know is that I get to go to another doctor on Monday. Mommy says he might be able to help my eyes work better.

I sat all by myself in the big chair today. Dr. C and the other doctor who came to learn from her thought I did great.

braskaeyecenter2

KiKi got to play with Uncle Patrick at his house while I was at the doctor. They had so much fun she got mad when we got there to pick her up! She is SO crazy sometimes. But I’m glad she had fun!

After the doctor appointment, we picked up KiKi and we went to see Grandma C and PaPaw for lunch, and Daddy was there too since he was working down by their church today. It was pretty fun to get to have lunch with everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)