Skip to main content

Sleeping where??

The other day I got up from my nap and went to look for Mommy. She was napping too because she was really tired.  She didn’t hear me by her bed, and I was still tired, so I just laid down and went back to sleep. She woke up later and almost stepped on me.  Here’s what she saw…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

She just stepped over me so I could keep sleeping, and when she checked on me in a few minutes, I was still sleeping.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Usually when KiKi wakes up from nap or in the morning, she stays in her bed for a long time with her blanket.  She just likes to be in her bed, I guess.  BUT—the same day I was sleeping on the floor by Mommy’s bed, when Mommy went to peek at KiKi, she found her on the floor, too!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Belle was the only one who was sleeping on a pillow like we’re supposed to. Mommy woke up from her nap and saw this before she even knew I was on the floor by her.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

She said something was wacky that day…everyone was sleeping in wacky places!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)