Skip to main content

31 for 21: Birthday Field trip

Today we took a field trip. My first one in kindergarten!

My friend helped me do lots of things. Like climb WAY to the top of this hay tower. Mrs. E was up there and we waved to Mommy from across the way.
braskaeaton1

Since it’s Mommy’s birthday we stopped for a smiley picture together.
mommybraska1mommybraska2

All my school friends are so nice.  There are 7 other kids in my class.  They’re all way bigger and faster than me, but they always help me and invite me to go with them.  My friend E is one of my favorite buddies. We went around and did some fun things together. She even was my car buddy and her mommy and her rode with me and Mommy in our car.
braskaeden1
(Mommy note: I can NOT say enough things about the kids in B’s class. They are just amazing.  That has a lot to do with a superb teacher in a really great school.  But the kids themselves are just so sweet, so wonderful with B.  Patient but not too patronizing. They just love her and want her to be doing things with them all the time. She has really thrived in this environment and I couldn’t be more happy with her class situation. I know I need to talk more about the whole private school/no SpEd/no IEP thing. I’ll try soon!)

I liked this horsey swing.  I wanted to go HIGHER!  My friend A’s mommy was helping but she was afraid to make me go high.
braskahorseswing

So Mommy took over and pushed me really high!  I LOVE to swing high!
braskahorseswing2

And the big slide… it was WAY fun too.  I did it lots and lots.  There was a big bunch of stairs to get up there, but I’m getting pretty good at them so it wasn’t that hard.
braskaslide2braskaslide1

Before bed, we had a silly picture with Mommy for her birthday.  It was a fun day!
mommygirls1-wm

Comments

  1. Dear Braska - Please wish your mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me!
    xoxo, k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like it was a really fun day! So glad you and Mommy enjoyed it! And a very Happy Belated Birthday Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)