Skip to main content

31 for 21: Walkin’ in the Park

A couple weeks ago we went to the Walk in the Park.  It’s a day when all of us with the extra cool chromosome get to have a little party and go to a baseball game together so everyone else can see how cool we are.  I think, that’s what it’s for anyway.

First we got dressed.  This is always important, you know.  I put on my “bird shirt.” That’s what I call it.

(Happy face)


(Too-cool-for-school face)


I got to wear my super cute bows from Miss Courtney and LC!!


Then KiKi and me got in our picture spot and showed our matching cuteness.  Our shoes are the same, our jeans are the same, and our white shirts are the same.  Our red shirts are kind of close.  Both of them have that bird on there.


Here’s our whole family that came with us.  It was SO cold!! We had to be all bundled up!

KiKi cuddled up to stay warm.

I watched everything from up on Daddy’s shoulders.  They had music and everyone was dancing.  Can you tell from this picture where I live??


After the party time, we got to walk down by the grass. Most people don’t get to do that. I went around with Daddy.  Mommy didn’t get to go because there was a little problem… but after it was done she came in later.


This is where the guys hit the ball during the game.

Here’s me and Mommy… I had a face like this most all day.  I just thought there was alot of stuff to see and it made me kind of quiet. And I didn’t feel very smiley since it was cold!


And this is Mommy’s favorite picture of me for the day. Can you see me down there?   I did some walking with her and Auntie Julia, and I even tried the stairs.  See how high up we were??

It was a fun day, but we hope next year it won’t be as cold!

Comments

  1. That looks like awesome fun and the pictures are great!!

    Come check out my blog. I've tagged you. Gotta love them tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Braska, I am really proud of you to see you trying out those stairs and walking. I hope you enjoyed the ballgame.You are right there is alot to check out there and not much time for smiley pictures. You guys look so cold and poor Kiki look like she was tired and cold. Glad you enjoyed your day. You look like you Mommy I think and you both are very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so stinkin' cute! Do I tell you that often enough? LOL Even though it was cold it looks like it was a great walk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)