Skip to main content

Hanging out with my friends

This week I’m sick, so I can’t play with my friends.  But I found some pictures that I forgot to show you of some fun times we had lately.

Here’s me and Jack watching Veggie Tales on Mommy’s computer.  Kinlee was climbing up on us but she fell down right before Mommy took the picture.

Then another day I was showing Jack my favorite present from Grandma C that I got for Christmas. 

You put the letters in the little sun and push and it sings a little song about the letter.  Like this… R says rrrrrr. R says rrrrr. Every letter makes a sound, R says rrrrr.  I know the whole song, but I like to push them alot of times before the song is over.  Mommy makes me go to a different toy when I do that, though.

Then on a different day, we left school early to go see Sophie and her family at the place where we see my doctors.  It’s called Children’s.  They are the best, I think.  Sophie has some of the same doctors I do, so she was seeing them that day.

Me and Jack and Sophie had alot to talk about.


Then we let our brothers and sisters in the picture with us.  Except Jack’s weren’t there, but we let him share ours.
 

There’s another friend I got to see, too, but you’ll have to wait til tomorrow to see who it is!

Comments

  1. Don't tell Jack that Kiki isn't his sister - he'll be heartbroken! He thinks you two are all his you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off with my head! Send me those pics, eh?
    Soph got the same magnet toy for Christmas. She loves it too.
    ---Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)