Skip to main content

Last school day, for now

Thursday was a big day for me.  It was the last day of school for a while.  And it was the last day with Miss Natalie and Miss Sue.  They are my favorite teachers, so I wish they could just always go to school with me.

Before school, we took some pictures… you probably figured out by now that Mommy ALWAYS takes pictures. 


Mommy says this is my Sincess Kennedy smile.  It makes her think of my friend Kennedy when I make this cute face.


Then we went to school.  This is my classroom.


When we first get there every day, we have to wash hands. First we turn on the water.

Then we get soap and wash wash wash! I love looking in the mirror, and Mommy tries to get me to look at my hands so I can do a good job.  But it’s way more fun to make silly faces in the mirror!


After we turn the water off, then we get a towel.  We pull on the handle 1, 2, 3, and then we stop.  We tear it off and dry our hands.  Then it goes in the trash.


Then we can get our nametag off the table and go play.  Well, after we match our picture on the board with our name.  But I just like to go play!


When it’s almost time to go home, I get to sit in this little chair when we all sit around on the floor and listen to a story and sing some songs.  I like to sit in it even when we’re not singing or reading.
 
When it’s time to go, we all get our backpacks and sit at the table.  Jack is sitting like a good boy at the table waiting for his mom.


Here’s me and Jack with Miss Natalie.  She is our teacher.  We like her a lot!


This is Miss Sue, and she helped me a lot when I wasn’t big enough to walk yet.  She is SO nice!


I gave Miss Sue some extra hugs while we were getting ready to go.

It was a pretty exciting day.  Now I have a few weeks to do other stuff with Jack before I go back for Summer School!  I can’t wait! I love school!

Comments

  1. What a fun way to capture her day at school!
    They all grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)