Skip to main content

Catching up: My 4th birthday!!

Well it’s been two months ago today.  I kept thinking I was going to get to tell you all about my birthday, but then I found out that being 4 is a lot of work and keeps me pretty busy!  There’s school and reading books and playing games and reading books and practicing my eating and reading books.  That’s a lot every day!

On my birthday, it was a Sunday. So we were at Grandma C’s for football like always.  Before we went, I had to take my picture by the door.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then we went and watched some football games, even though the Bears weren’t playing that day.  We always have fun playing with our cousin Shay.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Miss Cheryl gave me my present before the party so we could read it and play with it during the day while we were waiting.  It’s a good one.  Elmo, of course!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then it was finally time for cake and presents!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
(you can see more pictures of the cake here and here… ELMO!!!)

First, I got to check out my new pink princess couch!  It folds out and I can even lay on it all comfy…


I let KiKi try it out with me. We fit good.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here’s our little family picture… (I’m wondering if I’m gonna get one miiiiiillion dollars. See it?)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

These are all the people who were at my party…
Uncle Ethon and Miss Cheryl

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


PaPaw John and Grandma C


Uncle Levi and Xander and Shay


When Auntie Rachel got there, we took a picture of ALL of us!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Then it was time to open presents… I got some GREAT stuff!!

I got books and clothes and BLUE’S CLUES!! And I got a neat box of little Elmo books and a stocking for Christmas with a big ELMO on it and more fun stuff, too!

Then it was time for cake, or cupcakes, really.  Xander was happy to help me eat cupcakes, since I didn’t want to eat any.

It was a great birthday!!!  Soon it will be KiKi’s turn for a birthday!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all those pics, Sweetie Peach. Wish Papa and I could have come. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, Braska! Next thing we'll know, YOU WILL BE FIVE! OOOps, didn't mean to speed things up. I was just 40-something last year or so and now I'm ...er... a LOT more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Especially the big group pic! Those girlies are getting so big!!! Where'd the time go???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)