Skip to main content

Catching up: Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving a couple months ago at Auntie Rachel and Uncle Patrick’s house.  They just moved to a new house so we all went there to see it and have plenty of room to run around.

First we had to get dressed, though. It was a special day so we put on extra cute clothes. And that always means we have to take pictures. But not TOO many.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I did my AHA! face for Mommy.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Hey… I see you in that computer… yeah, you. Hi!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

KiKi didn’t want to smile, so she just stood still.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We had a good day with our family, with lots of football and good food.  I ate some mashed potatoes and they were sure yummy.  We all gave Grammy and Papa a special present because they have been married for 40 years and that’s pretty great.  It has pictures of all of us and some neat things that Mommy and her brothers and sisters said about them.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

While everyone else watched more football, me and KiKi went in and watched TV in Auntie Rachel’s room.  They get some great shows there, so we were very happy.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Thanksgiving is a good day, so I’m excited that we’ll get another one THIS year!

Comments

  1. Love reminiscing about the forty years, six kids, AND THIS PAST THANKSGIVING! Thanks... could you email the higher res. pic of us w/ plaque?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com