Skip to main content

Helping Mommy in the kitchen

Lately KiKi has been wanting to help Mommy in the kitchen a lot. Especially with the dishes. Sometimes I help, but I only like to do it for about 3 seconds and then I’d rather be down on the floor reading a book.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here’s a little movie of us when we were almost done…

After dishes, we wanted to help with sweeping, too.  But KiKi got the broom first.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Since it got a little messy on KiKi’s clothes last time, a few days later when KiKi wanted to help again, Mommy let her wear her naked body.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

While Mommy wasn’t watching, KiKi started to put water on her head.  When Mommy saw it, dishes time was over and KiKi had to go take a shower. I guess the shower water is ok but dishes water isn’t.

Comments

  1. Great stuff. I love the pics. While washing dishes (by hand) isn't my favorite chore I do like it. But I think if I did it with my naked body, I would never like it again, so I am going to just keep my clothes on when I wash dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute~ Aidan could have lived in the kitchen sink washing dishes at that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! braska sounds like mayson when it comes to grinding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun fun! Thanks for giving us a chance to see them in their "everyday escapades."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need you girls to come home with me. I can't get any help here with my dishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com