Skip to main content

64/366 Highs and lows

Mommy had a meeting at work this morning, and while she was gone I started feeling bad again.  I got really REALLY hot (104.8) and cried a lot on Daddy.  I slept for a few hours after Mommy gave me some medicine when she got home.

I felt a little better when I woke up, so I played with my blocks for a while.
braskablocks

KiKi plays with me, and when we need to move the blocks, which are kind of heavy, we do it together.  That’s called cooperation, and we’re practicing it so we get good at it.
sistersblocks1sistersblocks2

It’s bedtime now, and my fever is gone. I’m down to my normal again. (96.5-97)  I’m going to bed because I am tired, and I need good sleep tonight.  I can’t go to school tomorrow since I was so hot today, so we’ll stay home and rest.

(Mommy note: Braska has taken to moaning the last few weeks on and off but more frequently as time goes, not just when she’s not feeling well—that I know of—but it’s been much more this afternoon.  I can’t identify the problem, but it seems she’s needing something.  Similar to her teeth grinding, which fluctuates as well, we can’t figure out what need is going unmet… since sensory issues are my guess.  We can’t just hand her pretzels to chew on because she doesn’t chew crunchy things yet…  if you have thoughts, do share…  We always appreciate other parents with experience.)

Comments

  1. When we were in last week the ped mentioned that A's six-year molars might be coming in. She's had her hand jammed in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)