Skip to main content

Go all day!

This was such a busy day!!
First we took Belle to Miss Wilma's for a haircut.
Then we came home and I had my morning food.
Mommy did some quick work and we went back to pick up Belle.
I went to nap and Mommy took a shower.
When I woke up, we got dressed and went to Miss Amy's house.
I had my lunch food and spit up almost all of it.
My friends Larkin and Sophie were there.
We played while the mommies talked and had lunch.

Then we went to Zoey's house to meet her mom Miss Connie.
I played with them and showed off my tricks some.
Zoey's sister Andi played with me and then I feel asleep on her.

When I woke up, we were in the car again.
We went home and had dinner food.
I took a nap after Daddy got home from work.
When I woke up, it was time to get dressed.
Mommy tried to tell me what we were going to do, but I didn't want to listen.

We went to a meeting for families who have kids with extra chromosomes like me.
I played with Daddy and on the floor during the meeting.
The big people talked about something called "a-state planning" for kids like me.
We went home and it was bedtime again.
I had my bedtime food and spit up almost all of it.
Mommy and Daddy talked about why I was doing that but they don't know.
Then I went to bed.

Comments

  1. I've been checking, but haven't commented lately. Thanks for the updates and the pictures! Hope you begin keeping your food down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are even a cutie when you aren't listening Braska!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's get together and play again soon. Hope you are feeling better.
    ---(Sophie and her Mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooo cute! I love all your photos. You do such a good job writing things down and taking pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)