Saturday, June 16, 2012

168/366 Cheer party

Coach Sara is all done with high school and she’s gonna go to college. So she had a party at the cheer gym and we got to go!

First we had to do a little shopping. We just love when we get to use the “Car Cart” and sometimes we like to stand up and drive.
sisters-carcart

Pretty much, we just always do the same thing. If KiKi stands up, then I do to.  If I say we should sit down, then she will sit.  We just like to do the same thing all the time.

Coach Shelby’s friend was there and he played with me a lot!  He was so nice!  He was banging on a great big bouncy ball and I thought it was so funny.  We did it over and over because I kept telling him, “Do it again!”
cheerparty1

Here’s a little movie of me playing with him. It was kind of loud so you can’t hear me much, but I was laughing and laughing and laughing.

1 comment:

  1. You and your sister look pretty fancy for shopping in your car cart.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!