Thursday, June 21, 2012

173/366 Dress-up Hawaii party

A guy from school called Mommy the other day to ask if I could let him take some pictures to use for a big school party later this summer.  So this was the day I went to play dress-up for the pictures.

First they gave me some fun things to put on.  But I thought we were going to see the beach. It was just a blue curtain… bummer.
braska-luau-1

There was a neat shiny thing that they held by me.  I liked to watch my shadow in there…
braska-luau-2braska-luau-3luaushoot11-wm

But once Mr. R started taking the pictures and telling me what things to do, it was lots of fun!  Mommy was surprised at how well I listened and tried to do the funny things he asked.
luaushoot3-wmluaushoot10-wmluaushoot9-wmluaushoot1-wm

Sometimes I just did my dancing.  I love to do dancing.  Mommy played some music on her phone and we all danced around.
luaushoot4-wmluaushoot5-wmluaushoot6-wmluaushoot7-wmluaushoot8-wm

After all that dancing and smiling, I needed a drink when we got finished.
luaushoot2-wm

(Mommy note: Since we’re a little late with the post, we can also include the “finished product,” as in a couple of the promo flyers for the event.  I think they turned out pretty cute…)

luau poster2

luau poster

2 comments:

  1. She is blooming! She is a beautiful girl. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, you look so cute! We should run away to Hawaii together.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!