Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still napping through it

It’s like magic… I can still tell you what’s happening when I am sleeping in the other room.  That’s part of that 47th chromosome, I say.

The ear doctor said I don’t need tubes, so he just cleaned out my ears and left them alone.  The eye doctor said I was really good and let him do all his fixing.  And now the teeth doctor is messing with me.  I’m so glad I get to sleep while they work.

Here’s a couple more pictures from earlier…  I was happy when I got here!mail

Me and Daddy did my sight words flashcards for a while since we were waiting. I showed some of the doctors and nurses that I can read the words.
braskadaddy

I’ll be done soon.  I never feel good when I wake up, though.  Boo.

Edited to add:  I’m done!  All went well… Mommy and Daddy should come see me soon I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!