Skip to main content

Better evening

It's been a nice evening. I haven't felt so icky tonight. Mommy has made me a bundled up place to lay so that I'm comfy on my back, so I don't mind it so much. Auntie Rachel and Mr. Patrick came by to see me, and Auntie Rachel brought me a pink panda! She has brought me a different kind of panda every time I've been in the hospital, so I have three of them now. Thanks Auntie Rachel!

Then Grandma C and Grandpa John came to see me too.
I showed them how I can play with some of my toys a little and I got to watch Baby Mozart again, which was fun. I decided that I'm gonna kick my foot like I always do even though it has a big thing on it and a tube in it. Mommy says that is there so they can give me medicines if they need to, but since they're not using it, I decided I'm just gonna kick it off. I'm trying hard, too!
I just had another feeding at 10 o'clock, and now it's time for bed. Mommy's especially tired, so I'm going to try to sleep all night like a good girl so she can rest too. She told me that they'll come in to clean my thing while I sleep, but I hope they don't wake me up. G'night!

Comments

  1. I am so glad everything seemed to go well. Braska, you are quite the trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad everything went well. Hugs fr Vince

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave Braska! I hope you and your mommy got some sleep. Delphine and I are sending many kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braska, you are such a trooper! Keep feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)