Skip to main content

Visiting Mr. Manny

Today Pop took Mommy and me to Toro for lunch. It was so fun! We don't get to go out just the three of us very much...or ever, really. So it was a good day! Mr. Manny got to come over and say hi for a while, but I wasn't feeling very good, so I wasn't as happy as usual to see him. I even lost a little of my lunch on him. Sorry Mr. Manny!!


We're getting things ready to go to St. Louis soon. Mommy says we have to go to the hospital for just a little bit, and I won't have to have the tube in my nose anymore! I wonder how I'll get my food... Anyway, the good news is that Pop gets to go with us! Yippee! Mommy is especially happy about that.

Oh, and I've added some more blog friends, so be sure to check out the links over there to the right side. They're all really great!

Comments

  1. This is why we love the Toro. People like Mr. Manny who get upchucked on and will still be excited to see you the next time. If only I could put Toro in a bottle and rub it to make it pop out like a genie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see you on Monday, sweety peach!
    Love, Grammy & the whole gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wonder is will you be down in time to watch the Bears square off with the San Diego Chargers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie, I am so glad your daddy gets to go with you. We are praying all goes well for you, and the recovery is quick. I have a few friends helping me pray for you too. I will be looking forward to good updates. Did mommy warn you, this is a tube you can't pull on? I love you little one! Auntie V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Mr. Manny understands. Glad Pop gets to come to St. Louis! See you sometime Monday!

    Love ya,
    Papa Beagle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)