Saturday, September 22, 2007

Plate fun

We went to the store today to pick up some more good food for me to eat. I got some pretty good stuff for this week. I'll let you know if I like it.

But Mommy took this picture and it reminded me that I never told you about the cool things Mommy and Pop put on their cars. You probably can't read it from here...


But here's a better shot. (Remember, you can click on the picture and it'll get even bigger!)

Isn't that pretty good?! Get it? Because I have the extra chromosome! We like it anyway. We got one for Grandma C's car too that's special for Grandmas.

6 comments:

  1. Good Stuff Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I haven't seen one of those before. Totally cool Braska.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    I wish they had those things over here!

    Good chatting session to Braska!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait til you see what Grammy has coming for HER car! I'll send you a picture when it arrives.

    Love you!
    Grammy Jan

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!