Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24/366 Computer helper

Every day at school, we pick a job.  I like to be the light helper, or the counting helper, or the weather helper maybe.  But at home, when Daddy is working with Mommy’s computer on the couch, I like to be the computer helper. 

I asked Daddy, “Can I sit with you? Work on the computer?”  And he said I could.  So we looked at lots of pictures together.
daddybraska

I’ve been a Snotty McGotty the last few days… that’s what we call it when I’ve got an icky nose.  It’s all red and it hurts some.  I hope it’s better soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're a Computer helper. Little Miss D is a Computer destroyer. She's snatched a couple of letters and the dvd/cd door off her Dad's laptop. After she snatched my shift key off, I had to ban her from mine ;-)

    Hope you feel better soon! Icky noses are never any fun!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!