Skip to main content

27/366 Drinking and Jumping

It’s very late and it was big day, so here it is quick!

After school, we had a special lunch at Chimi’s and Daddy got to come meet us there too.  It was fun!
braskamommychimis

After Daddy went back to work, we finished up our lunch.  Mommy was giving me drinks and decided to let me try to use the straw again.  And I surprised her BIG!  I got drinks with the straw!  That’s new!
braskadrink

After we got home from lunch, it was time for naps. We had to rest up before out big party tonight!!! 

I got to bring Jingles home for the weekend. He’s our class pet at school.  I get to do stuff with him and write about it in my journal.  Of course I want to show him to you too!  He tucked me in for nap…
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

KiKi had to take a turn with Jingles, too, of course.  She thought he was cuddly.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Tonight we went to Jump4Fun for a big party with all my friends who are “extra” cute like me.  I took Jingles along to show him how fun it is there.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We had SO much fun.  Daddy was my sliding buddy, but I even like to do them myself!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Maybe more pictures later, but for now, I’m SO tired!

Comments

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)