Skip to main content

Christmas is all done

We had a big weekend at Grandma C's house with lots of good times and fun games. When we got there on Saturday, I sat at the table to learn how to play some cards. It was hard, so I don't think I'll be playing for a while. This is my Grandma C and Great-Grandma Eunice. They play cards pretty good.



Sunday I got all dressed in my Christmas dress and shiny shoes. Before we went to church, I got to play with a new toy from some friends in Kansas, and it is pretty fun. It makes sounds when I pat on it. I like to pat on alot of things now, so that is the perfect toy for me. I also took a picture with Belle. She's kind of like my sister but she's a dog.


On Monday I went to get my glasses, but you probably already read that story. I got to see Uncle Levi too, and I like cuddling with him. He's pretty funny too.


Tuesday was Christmas! We got up early and everyone went to the big room. There were a bunch of great big socks on the floor with bunches of stuff in them. Maybe Pop will tell you about the socks on his page, but I know they made everyone pretty happy. I got some nice toys and goodies in there.


After we got done with our socks, it was time to go through the boxes and open them all up. That was fun, and it took a very long time. Mommy and Pop helped me with most of my boxes, but I helped some with the paper.


I got books and clothes and toys but the biggest one was this one. It's really fun to play with!

Thank you to all my family and friends who got nice things for me!!

Comments

  1. Braska, you look great with those glasses and those presents! Is that the little Christmas dress Auntie Rachel got for you? Love that colorful pillow that makes sound when you pat on it! So glad you had a good time! Rest well -- new adventures are just around the corner. Love from your family in South MO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw that is such a beautiful dress! looks like she had some fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)