Skip to main content

Back to my house

Today we cleaned up Auntie Rachel's house and packed up the car to go home. While Mommy packed, I watched Baby Einstein on a little TV. I liked it alot because I could bang on the desk while I was watching, and that was really fun.


I played for a while with my mirror this morning too. I have a funny thing in my mouth that Mommy calls a tongue. It's fun to see it in the mirror. Sometimes I get too close though.


When we left, I went to see the people who gave me my glasses so they could make them fit better. Then we went to Grandma C's house and I stayed with her for a while so Mommy could go get her hair done. Then we came all the way home.

Tonight when we got home I played with Pop a little. I sat up high and used his face to keep myself sitting up. He said I squished his face. He does it to me all the time, so I thought it was ok.


When it was almost time for bed, Mommy and Pop decided to go to Toro for some quick dinner. Miss Martha saw me coming in outside and was already at the door when we got there. Miss Chayo was there tonight too. She's Miss Martha's sister.
I walked around with Miss Martha while Mommy and Pop ate dinner. She showed everyone how cute I was in my glasses. She didn't even mind that I was in my p-jammies for sleeping.

Comments

  1. Oh Braska, you look so grown up with your glasses!! What a fun mirror - where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braska, It looks like your glasses fit better. I had such a great time cuddling. I miss you, you little sweet thing. Thanks for coming to our house to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mirrors too. When you get bigger and you see a mirror in a store, you should stop and play in it like me. Then mommy and daddy don't know where you are and they start calling your name. It is a fun game!
    Tell Martha hi for me next time you see her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)