Skip to main content

Medicine again

Today I woke up and I didn't feel good at all. My nose was all clogged with alot of really gross stuff, and I couldn't breathe. So I didn't sleep very well and I was grouchy. Mommy checked my temp-a-chur and it was 100.8. She said that wasn't very good for me.

We went to see Dr. Az this morning, since she worked on Saturday today, and she was really nice. She told Mommy we can get me over this gunky stuff and make my nose all better. She said I have a sinus inf-ex-shun. And I just finished my medicine for the other stuff yesterday!

So I have new medicines, and Dr. Az says that she is gonna get me all better, no messing around! Mommy likes that idea.

(Mommy note: Dr. Az is in the same group as Dr. A, our regular pediatrician, but she was who was in on the Saturday shift this morning. She always is great, and I keep thinking we might switch. She agreed that amoxicillin is useless for Braska, apparently, and so we're going to hit with the bigger guns and go back to Omnicef, adding Nasonex and Singulair to the Zyrtec we started yesterday. She believes that all these angles of treatment will help her get rid of the snot, for good. I hope. And she'll be missing some school again this week, except for therapies... we just have to get her time to get better. )

Comments

  1. We love Nasonex! The Zyrtec and Amox never did the trick for Goldie. Hope Braska feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)