Skip to main content

Sleepover hair

Mommy came to get us this morning before me and Daddy even got up.  Daddy was still asleep on his little bed, but he woke up when Mommy came in.  He got in bed with me for a couple of minutes while I was trying to stay asleep because he thinks I’m cute, even with all my wires. 


This was me with all my stuff on. I didn’t want to wake up.  I was still sleepy, but Miss Donna said she needed to take my wires off.

This is Miss Donna and Daddy looking at my messy hair.  There was a lot of sticky stuff in there.  A lot!

I came home and had a bath to clean out my hair, so it’s all ok now. 

Miss Donna told Mommy and Daddy that I was the best kid she has had in a year!  Even the big kids aren’t as good as me, she said!  The doctor will call us in a few days to tell us about the sleeping test, but Miss Donna said they got lots of good stuff on me.  She doesn’t think I have a big sleep problem, though.  Mommy will tell you more about it when we talk to the doctor.

I met a nice friend while I was there, too.  Braden is 4 and he is “extra” cool like me.  He slept there last night too in the room next to mine.  He was lots of fun when we were waiting last night.  Maybe I’ll get to see him again soon.   

I was such a good girl that we went to the park today!  I’ll show you those pictures in a little while.

Comments

  1. I REALLY need to schedule Kayla for a sleep study; I have been so bad about doing this. Ugh. But all those wires? How will she even sleep with all that on her to get an accurate reading?! I'm sure as soon as she would lie down she would ask me to take them off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And still, she's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)