Thursday, March 11, 2010

My new eating teacher

Mommy has some more stuff about my eating lessons on her blog. You can click here if you wanna read about what's happening. I don't really want to talk about it right now because I think they're going to make me do some hard things that I don't like. But Mommy said I'll be happy in the end when I get to eat yummy things. I just don't know about that... but I do like my new eating teacher alot. She's really nice. Maybe it won't be so bad.

I don't have to go to school next week, because it's spring or something. Then when it's time to go back, I'll start seeing Miss Sue more and she'll help me.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to LOVE eating! French fries, cheesecake, mac & cheese, pb & j....yummm! Jack can't wait to go to McDonalds with you!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!