Skip to main content

Extra visiting day

This morning I woke up in the place where we borrowed a bedroom last night. I forgot where I was at first, but then Mommy was there so it was ok. We went back over to see Macie and Morgan again, which was so fun! We thought we were only gonna get to see them one day, but we got to play two days!
The first thing we did was pose for pictures since we forgot to do it yesterday. These are my friends Morgan and Macie.

Then their daddy, Mr. Justin, came home, and he played with me on the floor. Morgan wanted to hold me some so her daddy helped. I like cuddles, so it was fun for me.
Macie and Morgan took turns sitting in my seat, and then Morgan tipped Macie right over!
Finally it was time to go, so we said goodbye and went home. It was nice to see Pop for a little while before he left to play cards tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com