Skip to main content

Friends, pool, and pizza

After Pop came home from work, he got me giggling good. But Mommy took to long to get the camera, so this is just a little bit at the end. It was fun playing with Pop though!!



Tonight we met some new friends that Pop knows from his work. They came over to have some pizza and swim. Grace and Nicholas were lots of fun and good little swimmers. Miss Emelie and Mr. Tim were nice too. I sat with Miss Emelie for a while while the other kids were in the pool.



Grace was really good at doing neat spinning things in the pool.



Nicholas held on to his dad most of the time, but he looked like he was having fun getting in and out and in and out of the pool.




So thanks for coming to visit!

Comments

  1. ok. LOVED the video! Brasik, you are unbelieveable adorable when you giggle. I am a sucker for giggly babies. Mia was not much of a giggler, so you go girl. And hey, if you like the shiny crinkly paper, wait until you discover bubble wrap . . .. oh . . . my . . . gosh. . . what a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't WAIT for Georgia to giggle more than just one little ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining the blogs

I know it's been forever, and yes, Facebook is much to blame.  For as long as I held out and didn't join, now I see it's simplicity (and it's ability to suck up all my online time!!). BUT--After much pondering, I've decided I'm not giving up on blogging! Sometimes a narrative or story will be better served in a blog format, so I'm combining blogs into one.   Intentional Family is our new all-in-one blog for the goings on of our family, Braska's progress, celebrations, and challenges, as well as the amazing rise of little sister Kinlee. Other places you could check out if you so choose would be our new business Larae Photography LLC on Facebook or on the web at www.Larae-Photo.com , or the page for my hobbies-gone-busy Just RK Designs . So if there ARE any blog readers still out there, please come on over to the new place and join up for the ride.  All the old posts from the 3 previous blogs will be there soon so you can catch up if you need to!  ...

Hopefully home for a while

First I have to show you what happened to me on Tuesday. My glasses got kind of messed up on my nose. Pop thought it was pretty funny. I couldn't see very well like this though. Mommy and I got back last night. We had a nice visit with Grandma C again. Miss Karen from Kansas was there on Wednesday, so it was good that we got to go down again to see her. She read a book to me. I think we look just the same, both with our glasses and reading the same page. Isn't that funny? Miss Karen teaches kids how to read, so I bet she'll be able to help me alot when I get bigger. Thanks for reading to me, Miss Karen!! I even did some reading myself. Then yesterday we went to see Nurse Vicki and Dr. R. They had already seen the pictures that Mommy sent them, but they were happy to see that the thing by my button was better. Mommy will tell you about that some in a minute. I played with the fun things in the room while we were waiting. The second picture here is when Mommy told me I weigh...

Happy 6 months to me!

I'm 6 months old today. Wow...it seems like a lifetime!! Mommy helped me put together a neat thing to share with you, but you should know that it's really for my dad. He's the best Pop a girl could have. Just remember, girls, he's mine and Mommy's, and we're keeping him! Hey Pop, thanks for hanging in there with us for six whole months! Go Team Woods! Make a video - it's fun, easy and free! www.onetruemedia.com