Skip to main content

My room

I know some of you are worried about me...especially you, Grandma C...but I'm gonna be ok when I can get rid of this yucky stuff I have now. Today I've been very tired, so I've slept most all day. I did talk to Mommy just a few minutes this afternoon, but I'm ready to sleep again now.

Before I snooze again, I thought I'd show you what my room looks like here. There's two parts of it. I'm in the A part and there's another baby in the B part. She's usually quiet, but sometimes she really yells loud. I don't mind too much, because she's sick too, so I know how she feels. My part is really small. Mommy opened the curtain to show me the other part when we had a few hours between roommates. The other side is so much bigger! And they have a window and a bench seat and everything! Oh well, I'm just hanging out in my bed mostly or with whoever is cuddling me.
This is my side...side A. Yes, that's all of it.
This is side B...before my roommate came in. Can you believe that nice bench and window?

And this is the view out the window that I can't really see... good view of west St. Louis over Forest Park.
And now, it's back to sleep. I'm tired...

Comments

  1. Sleep little one sleep! Rest get well. Jesus loves you, this I know; for the Bible tells me so. Little one to Him belong, you are weak, but He is strong! And that my dear grandaughter is all that matters!
    papa j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braska, please rest up and eat well to get better. We love you!
    -Nico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Braska! I wanted to sing my favorite song for you. Whenever I am sick or crabby, it cheers me up! So, tell your Mommy to sing it to you and be silly while she does it! (That's the only way it works!)

    Five little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped his head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

    There were four little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped her head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

    There were three little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped his head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

    There were two little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and bumped her head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

    There was one little monkey jumping on the bed. It fell off and bumped its head! Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

    Now, doesn't that feel better? I miss you and we pray for you a lot!
    Love, Olivia Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what happened to my last comment, a few days ago but it said sing to her RK..sing
    Love You,
    Mesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)