Friday, April 13, 2007

Tired of this

Feeling like this is not any fun. I want it to stop. I spent most of today telling Mommy how much I don't like it. I didn't yell or anything, but I did complain to her. I even gave her lots of good sad faces and she didn't make it stop. All I want is to feel better. Is that so much to ask?

Grandpa John came to see me this morning. He is always comfortable to cuddle with, so I was glad to get some of that. Mr. Patrick and Auntie Rachel came to see me today, too. Auntie Rachel always brings me presents, and she brought me a panda bear for my bed here.

I heard that they might let me go home tomorrow. I'm ready to go home, but I still don't feel very good, so I don't know what I think about that. Mommy says they're pretty smart here, so I guess we'll wait to see what they say.
(P.S. Hi Grandma C and Miss Karen! Hope you're driving safe!)

5 comments:

  1. Dave & JacqueApril 13, 2007 at 8:19 PM

    Braska,
    We are praying daily for you. Keep hanging in there. Jesus loves you and so do we. Hope to really get to meet you someday.
    Your friends in Elkhart,
    Dave & Jacqye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you get to go home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Braska- Stay strong! You will feel better soon! We are praying for you. See you soon- Karen K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braska,
    I hope today is the day! You look so cute in all of your picures. You better be gone by Monday night, but if you're still at SLCH I will be by to visit. Tell your mommy I said hello and that I'm thinking about you guys.
    Nurse Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear little Braska, Please get well soon. I get very sad when you are sick. Sometimes, I cry because I want you to be all better. Nothing really makes me cry. Just little kids that don't feel good. So get much better so I can smile again. PS: Did you know I'm scared of little mice? Oh..and cameras! Hugs little one..Mistress De

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!