Skip to main content

Easter eve

Mommy was really busy today working on a bunch of papers and stuff. I just wanted her to play with me, but she kept trying to work. So she stopped to do stuff with me alot, but she finally had Pop play with me for a while so she could get things done, I guess. I don't know why grown-ups always have to do stuff. Playing is way more fun.

I had some applesauce again this morning, and it was pretty yummy. But Mommy says I make a mess when I play and don't eat it right away.

We went to church tonight. We don't usually do that, but we go to a really big church with lots and lots of people. So since tomorrow is a special day, we went tonight to leave more space for visitors and other people to be there tomorrow.

We saw Mr. and Mrs. Nelson at church, and they came by the house later to say hello to me and pick up some dishes. They were real nice and brought some food over a while back so Mommy wouldn't have to cook that night. Mommy really likes that alot. Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Nelson!


We have another dog at our house right now. It's Mia's dog, Basil, and she's a good dog. But Basil and Belle don't always play friendly, mostly Belle--she's not friendly sometimes. Tonight they decided to get in an argument, and it scared me a little. But now they're friends again, so it's ok. Basil's family is gone on a trip right now, but they'll be back tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)