Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mid-day update day 4

So apparently I got too warm this morning just before Mommy got here, and they decided that I have to stay in PICU another night. It's ok, I guess, because I like my nurse, Donna, alot. And guess what?!? I got to sit with Mommy in the rocking chair today, and that was really nice. It's been so long since I got out of this bed! She just went home to get something to eat and rest a bit since she didn't get much sleep last night. So I'm gonna take a nap. But she promised she'd come back, so I'm hoping we get to do a bit more rockin'!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and your mommy are doing great! You keep snuggling her and smiling at her! We are still praying for all you. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of miss you, kid. I kind of miss your mom too.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!