Skip to main content

Dirty Saturday

That's what Mommy called it today. I think it's because Mommy and Pop just stayed in their PJs all day around the house. Mommy and I took a nap this morning since I got her up kind of early again. Pop was sneaky and took a picture when we didn't know it. It's fun to nap in their big soft bed.


We didn't do a whole lot today. I got to play in a nice warm bath for a while because Mommy thought it might help my tummy ache that I had. Mommy made some biscuits this morning, and that's kind of a big deal, because she doesn't really cook stuff like that. Since Pop doesn't eat much stuff, she says she forgot how to cook real food. But this morning she did biscuits because she said she just felt like it.



It looked like fun because she played with her hands in the sticky stuff. Someday I'll get to help her do that, but I think I have to get a little bigger.


I did practice my head-up exercises with Mommy, and the rolling over ones too. We've got to get ready for Miss Robin next week. I kind of decided it was nice to just rest a while, though. It's hard work, you know!

Comments

  1. Feel free to pop over with biscuits any day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braska, you've given "heads up" a whole new meaning!

    Way to go!

    Papa Beagle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brasik, There is nothing like snuggling up for a nap in mommy and daddy bed. You know, Mommy's and Daddy's like it just as much as you do to! Although we said our kids would never sleep in bed with us, we love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave a note so Mommy can read them to me each day!! (Sorry to add the moderation, but we were getting spammed!!) Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy report: Chatty girl

Braska's been just loving her words lately. She's still signing some, mostly when we're in public or around strangers, but she's adding more words all the time. Many of her words are just attempts at the actual word, but that's where we all start, right?!? We're not saying that she'll be giving speeches next month, but we are very proud that she's become such a mimic and that she is loving using so many sounds. We practice often, just running through her words, signs, and tricks. She especially loves to chime in with videos of herself, so I've been working on compiling all her favorites for her to work with. As I was editing this, she was sitting here saying the words over and over. So funny to hear her talking to herself on the screen and loving it. So here's a peek at some clips from our practice session tonight. Some words are more obvious than others. They are all great attempts, though, and we'll celebrate that! Make an on-line

Nebraska meets Indiana

Braska's reaction to meeting the very kind Rory Feek and his beautiful daughter Indy.  I missed the part where Braska said Indy was sooooooooooo cute!  :) Our dream would be a photo showing the two most beautiful "states" together, right?!?  :)